If the Aurameres were to be damaged or completely destroyed, the Guardians would lose all of their elemental and Guardian abilities forever and become totally nuturalized.
In N is for Narcissist, Nerissa tried to absorb the power of the Auremeres but it all goes to Cornelia. In "Z is for Zenith", Miranda, after she and Cedric stole Phobos' vast magical and elemental power, attempted to destroy the Aurameres, but Caleb and Sandpit stopped her.
The Auramere of Quintessence
The Auramere of Quintessence was previously the source of Nerissa's own elemental ability, Quintessence; the fifth element of life, electricity, and lightning. It currently represents Will's elemental power over Quintessence, which is also referred as Aether. It is colored glowing and bright, electric pink. Before Will had finally developed her full elemental abilities of Quintessence, this Auramere had represented the Heart of Candracar.
The Auramere of Water
The Auramere of Water was previously the source of Cassidy's power but currently the source of Irma's power. This Auremere is light blue.
The Auramere of Fire
The Auramere of Fire was previously the source of Halinor's power but currently the source of Taranee's power. This Auremere varies between bright orange and bright red.
The Auramere of Earth
The Auramere of Earth was previously the source of Kadma's geokinetic and chlorokinetic abilities over the earth and nature. It is currently the source of Cornelia's earthly/nature power. This Auramere varies between yellow and moss green.
The Auramere of Air
The Auramere of Air was originally the pure representation Yan Lin's elemetal abilitiy of air and the wind. Now is focused on her granddaughter, Hay Lin. Its color varries from pale turqouise to silver.
- While in the comics, the symbol of Auramere of Air resembles the shape of a "c". In the television series it is shaped like a whirlwind.
- In the television series, the color of Aurameres are lighter.
- The symbols of air and water are often exchanged in both the television series and the comic book, because of similarities.
- The symbol of Auramere energy appears in the series television with its symbol to the cut ends, while the comic book, it has rounded tips.
- In the clothes of the "New Power", The Guardians symbols appear on their clothes.
- The symbols of Aurameres are actually runes that represent the elements, therefore the name "Witch" has runes between the letters with the symbols of the elements.
- The name "Witch" all the runes with symbols of the elements are the colors of Aurameres, Exeter Will, which has a shade of pink instead Larajasse.
- The Heart is Kandrakar Auramerer is a form of pure energy, so that the guardian of pure energy/Quintessence stays with the Heart of Kandrakar so that during the transformation often the symbol of the auramere, energy appears in the heart of Kandrakar (see this in image).
- According to Matt during "New Power", Kandrakar is the heart of the sanctuary with all of the exceedingly powerful abilities of the Aurameres.
- In the television series, the Aurameres takes the form of colored glowing orbs of pure energy, while in the comics, they appears often in the form of pendants like the Heart of Candracar.
|Guardians of Kandrakar|
|Quintessence · Water · Fire · Earth · Air|
|Heart of Kandrakar · Aurameres|
|Xin Jing · Four Dragons · Nymphs · The Oracle|
|Heroes:|| W.I.T.C.H. (Guardians)· Yan Lin · The Oracle · Caleb · Blunk · Luba · Elyon Brown · Vathek · Aldarn · Drake · Tynar · Alborn · Miriadel · Ironwood · Bitterroot · Lillian Hale |
Regents of Earth : Matt Olsen · Mr. Huggles · Napoleon
|Villains:|| Nerissa · Prince Phobos · Cedric · Jeek |
Knights of Vengeance : Raythor · Tracker · Sandpit · Gargoyle · Frost · Miranda
Knights of Destruction : Shagon · Khor · Tridart · Ember
C.H.Y.K.N. : Cassidy · Halinor · Kadma
|Items:||Heart of Kandrakar · Aurameres · Heart of Zamballa · Seal of Nerissa · Horn of Hypnos · Tooth of Tonga · Mage Ring · The Great Ring|
|Planets:||Earth · Meridian · Kandrakar · Zamballa · Aridia|
|Episodes:||01 · 02 · 03 · 04 · 05 · 06 · 07 · 08 · 09 · 10 · 11 · 12 · 13 · 14 · 15 · 16 · 17 · 18 · 19 · 20 · 21 · 22 · 23 · 24 · 25 · 26|